Click to Give and End Homelessness
- ABQ HEADING HOME
- Do the Math
- Albuquerque Minimum Wage: $8.50/hr, or $1,360/mo.
- HUD recommendation for monthly housing payment:30% or less of one's income
- A person making minimum wage can afford:$408/mo in rent
- Fair Market Value for a current studio apartment:$507/mo
- See the Value
- $1,000 Provides shelter for the night for 30 men.
- $550 Houses 15 veterans tonight.
- $250 Gives 35 women access to jobs and housing with free voice mail service for one month.
- $100 Provides 3 hearty meals today for 6 men recuperating in our respite care program.
- How to Help
- Access Services
- Call the reservation line at 8:30a at (505) 344-4340.
- Get an agency referral.
News & Updates
- Failing Health Left Abe unable to Work..: Abe is a quiet man, he spends most of his time reading or doing the crossword puzzle here. "I'm bore...
- We Are Now Heading Home!: The above image symbolizes a new chapter in the life of Metropolitan Homelessness Project. On W...
- New Community Voice Mail Hours : online bingo casinoa href="http://www.mhp-nm.org/new-hours/cvm-poster-updated/" rel="attachment wp-a...
- We Are Now Heading Home!: The above image symbolizes a new chapter in the life of Metropolitan Homelessness Project. On Wednesday, December 12, 2013, Heading Home CEO Dennis Plummer, along with Mayor Richard J. Berry re-opened the new respite wing to Albuquerque Opportun...