- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless Provides caring and comprehensive health & supportive services, linking people experiencing homelessness to individual and collective solutions, and to be a leader in creating service delivery models and solutions to homelessness.
- Albuquerque Rescue Mission The purpose of all the programs at the Albuquerque Rescue Mission is to permanently end homelessness in the lives of the men, women and children who come into the Mission each day. Whether it is an open door to the life of a homeless person through one of
- First Nations Community HealthSource First Nations Community HealthSource is a private, non-profit, American Indian/Alaska Native community based health and human services organization located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. First Nations Community HealthSource was first incorporated in 1972 an
- New Mexico Coalition to End Homelessness: Housing is a human right. All people need and deserve a safe, decent, affordable place to live. Housing for everyone is also possible if we can create the political will to make housing for all a priority. (Metropolitan Homelessness Project’s Executive
- St. Martin's Hospitality Center St. Martin’s Hospitality Center (SMHC) is one of New Mexico’s largest multi-program providers of services for the homeless. Founded in 1985 by volunteers from local Episcopal churches, the agency is now a private, nonsectarian 501(c)3 organization that pa